The Regions is a boutique immigration and recruitment company, bringing skilled migrants, primarily from the Philippines, to New Zealand to work in the dairy sector. The team focus on carefully selecting the right candidates and pairing the farmer clients and the workers to ensure they have a good fit and a successful relationship. Follow up support to both the farmers and the workers is a critical element in creating effective relationships that meet the needs of both parties.
The team is looking for the right person to take on the role of a part time Key Account Manager in the Waikato. The role is to manage the existing client relationships and harness the considerable opportunities in the market. This includes:
- liaising with farmers to understand their needs and long term staffing plans
- liaising with the off shore recruitment team and immigration team
- providing support to clients and the workers to overcome cross cultural challenges
- liaising with the pastoral care team who support the workers.
The right person will have:
- solid knowledge of how a dairy farm works
- a clean drivers licence
- an understanding of the challenges of working with people of different cultures
- dedication to following procedures
- a determination to provide outstanding customer service.
Remuneration includes salary, car and commission.
The company has a strategy for growth and is looking for staff who want to be part of a hard working team of professionals bringing skilled workers to our regions. If you are keen to be part of this team send your CV to Anne Aitken firstname.lastname@example.org .